You know building an email list is important but where do you start? Everyone is telling you different strategies, recommending different email platforms, giving you different advice and honestly, it can be super confusing.
I took this advanced email marketing course and now I want to show you in this list building insanity review, what I liked and disliked about this course to help you figure out if it is worth it and the right course for you.
A quick disclaimer, I genuinely took the entire course and now I want to share an honest review about the List Building Insanity with you. If you find this review helpful and decide to take this course, it would be great if you could use my affiliate link. If you do, I will also send you some exclusive bonuses for free 🙂
List Building Insanity review
Is List Building Insanity by Spiked Parenting worth it?
In one word, yes. I couldn’t believe the price of this course when I was going through the modules. She could honestly price the course a lot higher.
For someone who has had some experiences with email marketing, I was shocked to find that I really had no idea what I was doing. From the legal side of things to the copywriting, building the landing pages and the email automations, Brianna gives you so much no BS value and I couldn’t recommend this course more!
List Building Insanity Pros
What I love most about List Building Insanity
- Hands down my favourite thing about this course is the detailed walkthroughs and tutorials on how to set up effective email funnels and sequences
- From the first step to the advances steps you need to take, you can get a thorough understanding on how to grow your email list
- Besides list building, you will get some amazing resources to help get started with building your list and your business
My biggest takeaways from List Building Insanity
Just to give you a behind-the-scene-sneak peek into this List Building Insanity course, here are some of my biggest takeaways and my aha moments when I was going through the course.
- The different styles of opt-ins that you can create to attract your ideal audiences
- The way to properly tag and segment your email list
- Exactly how to build the backend of your list building strategies
- How to clean up your list and re engage with your list
- The importance of adding certain elements inside your emails to make sure you are not violating any legal terms
- The legal side of email marketing (not the area I’m most excited about but definitely important)
Cons- The things I wished this course has
Since there are a few tutorials throughout the course, although you will still get a lot of value watching the step-by-step guides, you might not be able to follow along as well if you use different autoresponders and landing page builders.
LeadPages is the recommended tool in this course and the email autoresponder used in the tutorials is ConvertKit and it is my absolute favourite as well. If you have Convertkit, you can also easily apply the knowledge you have with MaileraLite, a more affordable alternative to ConvertKit.
Is List Building Insanity right for you?
Who is List Building Insanity for
- If you have a basic knowledge on list building and email service autoresponder and want to improve your list building skills
- If you want to monetise your email list
- If you need a brush up on your copywriting skills
- If you like in-depth tutorials to help you maximise your email marketing efforts
Who is List Building Insanity NOT for?
- If you have no knowledge about email marketing whatsoever, this course might be a little advance for you
- If you are not planning to make money from your list
Who is Spiked Parenting?
Brianna Berner from Spiked Parenting is a productivity life coach, professional organiser, and online business strategist who empowers busy moms to dream big and then find the time to make those dreams a reality because she believes every woman has the power to shatter the glass ceilings holding her back and build a life she loves.
In just 2 years, Brianna has built an extremely successful, heart centered business from the ground up. In her courses, she walks you through how to get more done in less time, how to stay ridiculously organized, and the mindset hacks all mother hustlers need to adopt to handle everything life throws your way.
I like Brianna’s teaching style because she is very clear with everything she goes through with you, giving you clear examples and instructions, providing immense value through every single lesson. Everything is organised very well (I guess it makes sense since she is a professional organiser and teaches organising).
What’s included in List Building Insanity?
- Module 1 — List Building Basics
- Module 2 — Building Your List
- Module 3 — Making Money From Your List
- Module 4 — Maintaining Your List
- Practical writing exercises to help you craft emails that make your audience fall in love with you even more.
- Tech Tutorials that walk you through everything as you go, making the tech a lot less overwhelming.
- Bonus 1: The Perfect Landing Page Formula Use this high converting template to create landing pages for your opt-ins in a fraction of the time
- Bonus 2: The Perfect Welcome Sequence Formula Use this simple formula to create an engaging welcome sequence that pulls your reader in and turns them into a raving fan
- Bonus 3: The Perfect Funnel Formula Wish you could make money while you sleep? With this fool-proof formula you can! Learn how to set up a money making funnel in no time with this easy to follow guide
List Building Insanity
You get the List Building Insanity for a one-time payment of $97.
Your purchase is covered by the 15-day 100% money back guarantee. If you wish to ask for a refund, You can contact Brianna. A refund will only be processed if none of the material inside the course has been downloaded and/or you have completed less than 5% of the material. Once either of these has happened, you are no longer eligible for a refund for that product.
If you are planning to get started with email marketing or need brushing up on yours, then List Building Insanity is the one for you. If you don’t have an email list right now, what are you doing? Jump on this course and get started.
This course will save you a lot of time wandering around the internet, and end up wasting a lot of time and money.
Like I mentioned above, I found a lot of value in this course that will help you set up your email marketing strategies to maximise your reach and profit.
If you are not ready to take the step towards jumping on this course just yet but curious to find out more about Brianna, she has some amazing free training that you can take advantage of here.