Legal is not the most fun and exciting thing to get sorted when you’re starting out as an entrepreneur or a blogger, but it is so important. I didn’t really think about the legal side of my website until I came across this free legal course, Legally Blogs by Blogging for New Bloggers. It opened my eyes to realising how crucial it is to legally protect your online business from day one.
This completely free legal course is a great first step to understanding how to protect your blog and website and I ended up purchasing the different templates from Blogging for New Bloggers as well. Check out this quick review to find out whether or not you should take this course!
Legally Blogs Review: Free legal course for bloggers
Is Legally Blogs worth it?
Yes, it brings a lot of value in helping you quickly understand the legal side of your online presence and since it’s free, it’s an absolute no brainer. Through this free legal course, you will find out what’s required by law from you to kick-start your compliance to avoid lawsuits, formal complaints and hefty fines!
Even though this course is completely free, it covers a lot of information and resources on exactly what you need to do to protect your online business. Lucrezia breaks down all the legal pages you need and goes into depth about what each individual aspect is.
This legal course helps you understand what is important and needed to help you protect yourself and your website right away. Take this free legal course to help you understand how to protect your website.
Legally Blogs Pros
- The different Business Types and how to choose which to enlist your business as
- What you can do with stock photos, giveaways and email list
- Every single legal page you need for your website
- Exactly what GDPR is and what you need to do to make sure you are compiling to the law
Who is Blogging for New Bloggers by Lucrezia Iapichino?
She is an international lawyer, university lecturer & GDPR expert (LLB, LLM, PhD).
She uses the combination of her research, teaching and blogging experience + over 15 years’ legal expertise to empower bloggers to run a successful business and blog profitably and legally.
More than 10K bloggers, course creators, and other online entrepreneurs from several countries around the world including the US, UK, Canada, EU, Australia, and New Zealand, have taken her blogging and legal courses and used her legal templates to create GDPR + CCPA + FTC compliant legal policies and pages for their businesses.
What’s included in Legally Blogs?
- Why you need to take care of the legal side of blogging
- What are the legal requirements for you as a blogger
- What’s the difference between LLCs and Sole Proprietorships
- What’s copyright and how to protect your content
- What legal pages you must have on your blog
- What’s the GDPR and what you need to do to comply
- What’s the CCPA and what you need to do to comply
- How to keep track of your income and taxes
- And so much more – all within this FREE course!
Even if the legal side of your business isn’t something you want to look into right away, I suggest you do. Lucrezia keeps everything as simple as possible for you and you don’t have to worry about being overwhelmed by all the information. This course can really help you have a fresh perspective and a clear understanding of what’s needed on the legal side of your online presence.